Friday, April 11, 2014

It's a circus



The wind has been howling and blowing really hard today but thankfully no rain - the sort of day to craft and kick back - I really should be painting -do I feel guilty - hell no. - the deadline to finish the kitchen has been and gone and I know it probably wont be finished by Easter so I've decided to chill out - the plus side of having no cabinet doors is that  DH can find everything at a glance.

The Squirrel and the Fox -  challenge 67 - All creatures great and small - I think I might just have this covered .

Southern Girls - challenge 89 - Earn your stripes - I even managed to mitre the corners . the stripey paper wasn't long enough to reach the top of the card so my sentiment covers the blank space .

4 comments:

Merry said...

Lol Gail, it must be almost tempting for you to not have doors put on, mustn't it. :-) Great card and as always great layout.

Karen Oliver said...

lol and the kitchen will still be there tomorrow. I love that image its super cute and mitering the corner was a great idea. Thanks for joing us at Southern Girls.

Anonymous said...

The striped corner piece looks REALLY
cool and is a great detail!
Darling card!
Thanks for playing with us all at Southern Girls!

~Leah

Adventures in Paperland said...

Gail, you sound like a hoot. I like Indian food too. :) Your card is so cute and I love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. Lisa DT