Thursday, March 20, 2014

Little birdies


It seems like an age since I last posted - very busy with kitchen reno at the moment - lots and lots of paint  - all the colours have great names - along with the bog standard white I'm using 'Lambs Ear ' which is named after a plant in a very pretty shade of pale green. I will post before and after pics -I'm guessing in about a weeks time - but only if I work really hard .

Handmade Harbour -  Mid week party 29 - Spring - birds -rabbits - flowers  - I  haven't added a sentiment- Birthday - Mothers Day - Thank You - I will decide later.

Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 18 - Spots or Stripes - I love the colour of this paper -packs a punch when a little black is added.



I wasn't very happy with my CAS card ( top pic )  -a bit too CAS so I added a few gems - much better.


6 comments:

Teresa said...

What a pretty card - I love the stylised birds and swirl design, very clean and simple and suitable for many occasions. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week, good luck x

phillymam37 said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors you've chosen! Thanks for playing along with us at the Handmade Harbour Blog!! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A very stylish card! Thank you for joining us at the Handmade Harbour. Good Luck!

Josie said...

A stunning card, I love the sophisticated colour scheme!

Merry said...

Can't wait to see the photos of your renovations. I love checking out before and after. Lovely card.