Friday, September 27, 2013

In the Pink


I'm not the brightest bulb in the box ,it took me a while to get it almost right . I originally did a row of a stitching down either side but that's something else I'm not very good at so I stuck the white border on instead . This card is based on Merry's creation which I really liked.

Crafting With Dragonflies - challenge 11 - Use your scraps -at least 5 papers. I've used  7 designs.

Southern Girls - challenge 78- The World in  Mono .I think I can be excused the white strips down the sides.

Creative Craft  Cottage - challenge 6 - Round Like A Record .My punch went into top gear for this one.

Let's Craft and Create - challenge 79 - Colour Me Happy  -  Pink - Makes me think of Strawberry icecream , Candy Floss .The older I get the more pink I find in the wardrobe ,it's a bit scary .


5 comments:

Ina G said...

Wow you certainly have used lots of scraps for this fabulous card. Love the design and pretty colours. Nice to see another Aussie sharing in our challenges over at Crafting with Dragonflies. Thanks Ina (Q'land)

Susan Hogan said...

Merry would be delighted! Its a great card and I do like the pink mono for this. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

Chris said...

Fabulous and creative way to use up scraps! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Mandy said...

this is such a beautiful card Gail, thank you so much for joining us over at LCC for our latest challenge.