Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chillin out Dude




I rarely make cards for men and almost never for teenage boys .Ive already entered one card into the challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers but thought I would have another go as I have quite a few images that have been sent to me by a friend .When I looked I thought this young man reminded me of Nicholas Lyndhurst ( Rodney in Only Fools and Horses).All the papers are Kaiser Craft.The letters I cut from an old calendar ,I just wanted the word CHILLIN without the G but that gave me an uneven number of letters .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab masculine card. I love the image, colouring and pp.. perfect :D

Josephine said...

That looks like so many teenage boys I've seen! Great teenage card.

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

Eastern37 said...

What a fantastic teenage boy card. So love the image and the way you have arranged the letters.