Thursday, January 20, 2011

So Pretty in Pink

The weekend is almost here and on Saturday I'm going out on my new bike. I only cycle off the main road as I'm a bit wobbly and not very confident ,I guess this is what happens when you didn't get your first bike until the age of 45. Enough of that and on to the card

The image is a freebie from Priscilla Styles which I've had for a while .The paper is just a mixed pack from my local discount store and a corner stamp on more pink paper. I'm not sure the tassel is doing anything but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Cupcake Inspirations - challenge 94 -This weeks colours are pink,black and white. I could never bring myself to eat these wonderful cupcake creations or could I ! Take a look for yourself.

The Lollipop Ladies -challenge 12 -Allsorts of things -Licorice Allsorts to be precise . I love the pink squares ,just yummy.

Stamping Vacation - Clean and Simple - 3 of anything -I've gone for flowers .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Gail. You are doing a lot of pink of late.. very sweet :)

Thanks for your lovely comments. About the flower loom...
http://www.clover-mfg.com/oceania/fancywork/fancywork.html?hanaami
Check the site out.. I am dying to get my hands on the rose maker.. they are easy to make. :)

Pauline said...

Love the dress image, and the flourishes are lovely. I like the colour scheme too, it's yummy! We lived in Aus for a year when we were 'young' lol, loved it so much and we would move back in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous take on the Allsorts Challenge this week! The pink and black are so striking together!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Lollipop Ladies :)
Andrea

Melissa Hortin said...

Great card. Love the image and I like the tassel. Loving the pink and black together and the stripes. Well done on combining four challenges. That is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with last week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Vicki Fraser said...

Just checking out the competition, and dang it's tough! your card is gorgeous!

Sammi said...

yum yum yum!! Love the pink and black! Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing along with The Lollipop Ladies! Hope you'll join us for our next challenge too!
Sammi
xx