Thursday, December 2, 2010

A touch of christmas.

I said yesterday I would try to post a few cards today ,my efforts have not been very rewarding .My mind seems to be thinking about other things,having said that here are my efforts. I don't think the white centre works at all on this card and the angel should be blue or white .I do love the tag ,if I can find another angel and paint the centre square it might be OK.


Again I love the tag but mixing the old style tag with the modern Christmas Trees just doesn't work.


I had hoped the pretty paper would do all the work ,to me this card looks unfinished despite the embellishments.
I may not have inspired you with great ideas and layouts but at least you won't make the same mistakes I did .Back to the craft room for me ,I think some chocolate may be eaten today.

No comments: