Saturday, October 30, 2010

Little boy blue


I hope your weekend got off to a good start .I was up and about before 6.00am this morning and just about half way through a cup of coffee Steve joined me . An early breakfast and back into sorting through those pesky boxes ,I'm pleased to say we have almost finished. A trip to the local Salvos with our unwanted stuff,a grocery shop and we were back in time for coffee at 11.00am. After all this activity I'm tempted to do my craft room next.
I'm not sure if I should have added a bit more to this card ,I can never decide and sometimes my creations are just too messy.
Southern Girls- challenge 4 - Glitter it up - the moon and the large star have had the glitter treatment.
Moving Along With The Times - challenge 70 - A card for a child. This is probably for a new birth or 1st birthday.
Paper Romance- challenge 22- Make a card with some sort of pleated ribbon on it. I'm never sure how best to secure the pleats so I've used tiny pearls .
Totally Papercrafts -challenge 40 - Bling it on - Jewels,Gems ,Pearls, Glitter,anything sparkly or shiny. Again the moon and large star.

8 comments:

carol said...

I love all your sparkels,what a fabulous card.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, such a cute image! Fab LO & colours!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a a beautiful little card - love the sparkle and the ribbon
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Good luck

Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is a great card for a child, I love the sparkly Moon its adorable. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Gail. I love the pleated ribbon and pearls and such a cute image.
Thankyou for sharing this with us for the 'card for a child' challenge at MAWTT.
Luv Brenda xx

karenw said...

This is a very sweet card, the sparkles are a perfect accent. thank you for playing with us at southern girls. x

Mel X said...

Fabulous card. Great layout

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Anonymous said...

this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! :)