Monday, September 13, 2010

A couple of easy cards

365 Cards - day 195 -This or That- Make a card that could be used for more than one occasion.You could not have a sentiment and that would make it easy ,I've picked this sentiment for the outside,inside you could put 'On your birthday' or 'At this sad time'.


365 Cards -day 192 - Wild West- I always show you my efforts ,good or bad.I'm looking at this one now and thinking of ways to improve it.In my stash I have lots of star shaped brads in gold and silver which I could have painted and put on the boot and also in the corners .Back to the craft room.


4 comments:

Merry said...

Your first card is lovely and amazing you could really use it for both events. Love how you have the ribbon on the side. I think the star brads would really finish off your second nicely.

Pam said...

Wonderful cards - your This or That card will definitely work for more than one occasion and I love that beautiful floral background!

Stefanie said...

I love your "this or that" card. Ok, I have to admit that purple is one of my favourite colours :) And your wild west card looks like so much fun. But, you know, there can't be enough stars on a card ;)

Greets, Stefanie

Anonymous said...

lovely,I love both your cards. The first.. so fresh and beautiful. Love the colours.
The second.. love all those tags... so fun!