Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Birdie


Southern Girls DT entry.
The last few cards I 've posted have been a bit crappy and are now in the recycle box.I never throw them away ,the card is always useful to make templates and tags. I quite like this little card as it's just clean and simple.
365 Cards -day 169- 'A Certain Sentiment'- Use the phrase 'a little birdie told me ' on your card.
I'm all out of sync with my entries for 365 -I still have two cards to finish from last week.

Stamping Vacation - 15th August - Animal Applause -An animal with a beak - now that would be a bird.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

That is just adorable!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gail I am in love with this card the background and bird are absolutely gorgeous thank you so much for joining our Animal Applause challenge at Stamping Vacation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen McAlpine said...

Love your background stamping and of course the bird. it is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Vacation.

Sharanda said...

Oh my...this is CRAZY CUTE!! I LOVE how you did the wording! Great take on the 365 challenge...TFS :o)

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. Love the color combo. I also have an "orphan box" where I toss the less then lovely cards. Sometimes I pick in there to find some bits to use on a "good card." Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Pam said...

Such a cute little birdie on this pretty card!!

Denise Clark said...

Too cute! Love the way you put the sentiment! The bird is adorable! Love that edge too! Simple is still one of my favorites!

Thanks so much for playing along with the Animal Applause challenge at Stamping Vacation! This earns you an entry in the Sept 1st gift certificate drawing!