Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yet Another Christmas in July


The image on this card was printed out twice and raised on sticky dots.The tree is a chipboard button.
I Did it Creations- challenge 14 -Buttons and Bows .Images used by the design team are available free on request and I picked this one.
Christmas Cards All Year Round - July -Anything goes -This is my 5th and final card for the month.
Christmas Stampin All Year Long- challenge 58 -Buttons and Bows.
Polka Doodles - week 29 - Christmas in July. They also have a colouring competition to win some Aquamarkers.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card. I love how you distressed with the brown ink on the green. Nicely done. My favorite touch is the gems as decorations on the trees. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

Kristina said...

This is really a cute card.

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Merry said...

So very very cute.

The Wired Angel said...

Very cute and you did a great card for the Christmas Stampin' challenge this week. Thanks for playing along. Peggy x

Maria said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! Hope you'll play along with us again!

Maria

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

Absolutely beautiful card hunni..Thanks for using my stamp..I so love the colours that you have used xx

Tip Top said...

Very pretty card and the pink works so well! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!