Thursday, July 8, 2010

Three for Thursday

Day 129 - Aged Look - Forgot to put the tag on,it should have a tag saying "picked for you".Ooops,back to the craft room.


Day 128 - Colour Scheme. I just love all these colours ,I really enjoyed putting this simple card together.






365 Cards - Day 127 - Old ,New Borrowed and Blue.
I spent the best part of yesterday morning trying to come up with an idea.I finally found this free image .My thoughts were to make the images into stamps,which I did ,complete with perforated edges.My goal was to make a postcard showing a collection of handbags. Alas I was too late with this idea ,my very talented crafting buddy Jan beat me to it and made a card with a similar theme for yesterdays challenge day 129.I managed to use the stamps I had so lovingly made in a different way. They represent bags from different eras.
Moral to this post "the early bird gets the worm" or in this case the best ideas. Pop over and have a look at Jans blog she does make beautiful cards.




5 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Aren't you just a sweetie pie !! Thanks for thinking of me. Haven't the past two weeks at 365 Cards been especially fun challenges !! I love love your entries - the purses are a clever (haha) choice ! and of course the purple one, well I just love purple, and the vintage, well I love that one too !! Hugs !!

STAMPING SAM said...

Lovely cards - I especially like the combination of elements on the 'aged' card. Thanks for joining in 365 Cards.
Sally McD

Ginny Larsen said...

oooh, i love the aged card here... so fun and pretty :D

Merry said...

Wow...terrific cards. Really love the dangling hearts.

Gloria Stengel said...

I really like the vintage flair! And who doesn't love a new purse?! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!