Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vogue

My imagination or rather lack of it never ceases to amaze me .The challenge at 365 Cards was to use tissue paper,a simple enough thing to do.I always keep the tissue paper from my shoes and had the above vibrant colours including black to make my card.I could and should have made a wonderful creation , instead I made this .I used the black tissue paper to make a little black dress.I used a silver jelly roll pen and a bit of silver ribbon.

The colours on my card cover the challenge at Little C's - Challenge- Inspired by picture .The mannequin paper is beige with a grey design .I've also got Blues,Browns , Black and Grey pearls.
The DT at Little C's have gone with bright ,bold colours ,I've used shabby faded tones.
365 Cards - Day 92 - Tissue Paper.




4 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Cool card Gail! Thanks for playing along with our inspiration challenge at Little C's!

Gloria Stengel said...

Holy Fancy Dress, Batman! I love love love your creative mine! Super card! Thanks for sharing it at 365 Cards!

Pam said...

Wow - love that little black dress, very cool!

Little C's Creations said...

Good Job, Gail! You were the only one that was gutsy enough to try this challenge over @ Little C's! LOL!! You win OUTRIGHT!! Thanks for playing along...