Monday, February 15, 2010

Owly duo




The Digi Kitti are being 'owly' this week. Go along to their blog and join in the fun.There is a Freebie as well as a chance to be guest designer next week.I've made two cards using their 'Elegant Owl ' which is lovely.
My CongratOWLations was made by inserting the image twice and changing the size and shape slightly of one owl. They don't very happy at being engaged ,reminds me of my wedding photos'(only joking).
My purple owl is very simple , I couldn't find my brads anywhere to attach the owl panel,in the end I used white drawing pins and flattened the stalks over. I have of course found the brads now it's too late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Gail! You made 2 cards--and they are both so beautiful! How clever that for the Engagement you put two owls of different sizes. I love the colors on this card, but that purple card--wow! it's my favorite--I love the embossed border at the bottom, and the scallop in the middle. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Kitty this week!
PS I can totally relate about the brads--story of my life!

Janice W. said...

Hi Gail,
You did a fantastic job with the challenge! And 2 cards!! How awesome is that! Don't forget to grab Mr. Hoot Owl, and if you are so inclined you could make a card with that and link it up. There is lots of time and you were so speedy! Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Kitty!

:) Janice

fairie said...

These are so cute. I love them both.