Sunday, February 7, 2010

In the pink




It's almost the end of my weekend here in Australia and this is my last card for today.It covers 3 challenges.




Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge 31 . I've used this layout for my card.


The Pink Elephant challenge 52. All about Pink -in honour of Ella.


Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 69 .Tones of one colour plus white.




I'm a bit disappointed in the picture,the ribbon is more cerise pink than red.The image is from Pollycraft. I've done lots of stitching which is hard to see and the paper on the right hand side of the card is embossed. Not one of my better efforts, it's just not good enough.Must do better tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mel X said...

Ooh this is a lovely little card, don't be so hard on yourself chuck!! Though, I get annoyed too when the photos don't quite look like the real life creation! Pretty image and the colour looks good to me - fabulous stitching and lovely little trim around the edge - is it a ribbon? Wonderful little pattern within the background paper. Great job.

Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafter and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Mel X

Melissa Craig said...

What an adorable card! You rocked the sketch!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Laurie Marmon said...

very cute card. love all the pink.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and what a cute iamge.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx