Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New DT members






ABC challenge are looking for new DT members to come on board.Why not go to their website and have a look .This might be something you would be good at. Dawn and Cathy have made some beautiful cards, sorry they are leaving. What you need to do to now.
1. Post about this on your blog and link it back.
2.Chose 3 of your favourite cards which shows your style of card making.
I've chosen 3 cards that don't have any cutie images on them .We can all stamp or download a digital image and colour it in. I do use images mainly because the challenge entries all seem to be focused around them. I am prepared to go that bit extra and make cards using only paper,punches,some dry embossing and just cutting things by hand.Buttons and bows,punched flowers,ribbons.I like to create a card from nothing,does that make me a thrifty crafter or more inventive.

No comments: