Friday, July 31, 2009

A strange week

This has been a strange week. I started a new job on Wednesday in a jewellery store. I can appreciate that if there are customers in the shop its not very professional to stand around chatting to a fellow worker but these people took it to the next level. I was there for seven hours and not one co-worker made polite conversation with me nor did they speak to each other. At closing time I was out of there, never to return . Their attitude towards their customers was not a lot better.Needless to say I will not be shopping there in the future. Nasty people. I have already applied for more jobs ,I will be keeping my eyes open at the interviews for any sigh of strangeness.

My lovely husband is making a good recovery from a mild dose of swine flu ( I know he has been ill cos he hasn't complained once) .

Next week I will try and make a card everyday and take part in lots of challenges.

No comments: